Женский форум для мам, будущих и состоявшихся

Объявление

Форум mami and mini приветствует Вас! Приятного общения!
marqueediv id=

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

выпечка

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 37

ТВОРОЖНАЯ ЗАПЕКАНКА всего за 5 минут!
Очень Просто и Вкусно!

Ингредиенты:
- 5 ст. л манки
- 4 ст. л сахара,
- 3 яйца
- 2 пачки творога
- 1 банка (200 г.) сметаны
- щепотка соли.
- после добавить 0,5 ч.л. соды, гашеной уксусом, можно изюм.

Приготовление:

1. Все ингредиенты перемешать.
2. Затем добавить 0.5 ч.л соды, гашеной уксусом (можно изюм)
3. Выливаем на сковороду (нет формы), запекаем в духовке до легкой румяности. Пальчики оближите! Едят даже те, кто не ест творога.

Приятного аппетита!

Представьте, что Ваше коммерческое предложение отправлено в формы обратной связи миллиона сайтов.
Как считаете, сколько заявок Вы получите?
Представьте, что даже всего 1% обратили внимание на Ваше предложение, это 10 000 человек.
Даже если 1% из них целевые, это 100 потенциальных клиентов, которые хотят заказать Ваш продукт.

Но все зависит от Вашего направления. Например, вряд-ли предпринимателю из Санкт-Петербурга будет интересна доставка пиццы в Сочи.
Но если Вашу услугу можно заказать онлайн или у Вас B2B направление (любые услуги, в которых целевая аудитория другие компании/предприниматели), то такая реклама идеально для Вас подойдет.
Например, Вы фрилансер, маркетолог, у Вас интернет-магазин или даже продаете мед.маски оптом.
Большой плюс рассылки по формам в том, что т.к. львиная доля ЦА владельцы/администраторы сайтов, поэтому средняя платежеспособность ЦА высокая.
Конечно, среди миллиона сайтов будут и сайты-блоги, далеко не все получатели будут целевыми.
Но из-за очень больших объемов, даже 1% = огромный охат.

Теперь перейдем к гарантиям.
Мы понимаем, что в интернете встречается всякое, поэтому чтобы Вам было спокойнее:
1)Перед рассылкой мы предоставим скриншот из программы с Вашим проектом, подтверждающий готовность к запуску
2)Во время рассылки у Вас будет доступ к обратному емайлу, чтобы Вы могли отслеживать процесс рассылки в онлайн-режиме
3)По завершении рассылки отправим скриншоты с подробными отчетами о результатах рассылки, подтверждающие выполнение обязательств с нашей стороны.

Хотите, составим для Вас коммерческое предложение, согласуем с Вами и запустим рекламу?
Свяжитесь с нами в течение суток и в качестве бонуса составление оффера будет бесплатным.
Все подробности также отправим в ответном сообщении.
Наш E-mail: kouxjsacad@mail.ru

ВАЖНО:
Пожалуйста, в сообщении указывайте Ваш контактный ватсап либо телеграм, для удобной и более оперативной связи.
Названивать или использовать Ваши контакты для какой-либо другой цели, кроме оперативной связи мы не будем.

P.S. Извините за беспокойство, если мы с Вами уже сотрудничаем.
С Уважением, руководитель команды Formarketing.

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity on the topic of unexpected feelings.

I am no longer positive the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I must spend a while studying much more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to present one thing again and help others such as you aided me.

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your web site.

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Terrific article! That is the kind of information that should be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this publish upper! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks =)

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Wow! At last I got a web site from where I be able to really take valuable facts concerning my study and knowledge.

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing problems with your site. It appears as though some of the text on your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Kudos

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this information for my mission.

Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

As the admin of this website is working, no doubt very quickly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

If some one needs expert view concerning blogging and site-building then i recommend him/her to pay a quick visit this blog, Keep up the nice job.

Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this blog to get latest updates, therefore where can i do it please help.

Hi there to all, since I am actually keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated daily. It consists of good stuff.

What i do not understood is in reality how you are no longer really a lot more well-liked than you may be now. You're so intelligent. You understand thus significantly with regards to this subject, made me in my view imagine it from so many various angles. Its like men and women aren't involved unless it is one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs great. Always handle it up!

Hello there I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb b.

Peculiar article, exactly what I was looking for.

Very good blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any ideas? Thanks!

I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web log!

It's actually a cool and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.